The LG THERMA V R290 Monobloc is a next-generation model of LG air source heat pump that uses a natural Refrigerant R290 with low GWP (GWP 3) and has a stylish design. Basically it is a monobloc concept, it is connected by only water piping eliminating the need for refrigerant piping. Also, it can be connectable with 3 type of indoor units to provide customized options to meet diverse needs and hydronic components like the plate heat exchanger, water pump, flow sensor, pressure sensor, deaerator, and safety valve are conveniently situated inside the outdoor unit.
The LG THERMA V R290 monobloc provides excellent heating performance, especially in terms of high efficiency and low noise. It has achieved the ErP Energy Labeling up to A+++ / A+++ rating and also a sound power level much lower than convential heat pump.
• Capacity range with 4 sizes from 9 to 16 kW for renovation and large new built
• Natural refrigerant R290 with low GWP (GWP 3)
• Refined grey design that adapt to various surroundings
• ErP Energy Labeling A+++ / A+++ 1) for space heating (average climate at 35°C / 55°C water outlet)
• One of the quietest models on the market (Sound Power Level 49 dB(A) for 12 kW models)
• Maximum flow temperature up to 75℃
• Operation range down to -28℃
Note 1) In case of 9kW model, A+++/A++